Poreless Putty Primer
Face primer that grips makeup for a flawless look
available on orders £25+
Poreless Putty Face Primers are the #1 mass primer in America.*
Voted Best Mass Primer by Influenster!
What it is: the ultimate skin perfecting poreless face primer
Why we love?
- Grips makeup for all-day wear & a flawless finish
- Infused with Squalane for optimal hydration
- Smooth, velvety texture glides over skin seamlessly
- Perfect for all skin types
Which Putty Primer is perfect for you?
- Poreless Putty Primer- Perfect for those who want a poreless, flawless complexion.
- Matte Putty Primer – Perfect for those who want a shine-free matte complexion.
- Luminous Putty Primer – Perfect for those who want a radiant, glowing complexion.
Pro Tip: Use the Putty Primer Applicator for easy and hygienic putty primer application.
This skin perfecting poreless putty primer is infused with Squalane to help grip makeup for all-day wear and help protect skin from moisture loss. The velvety texture glides effortlessly over the skin, smoothing over imperfections while helping minimize the appearance of pores for a poreless effect.
e.l.f. clean means we go above and beyond EU Cosmetic Regulation and FDA requirements by voluntarily removing more than the required 1,600 ingredients.
All e.l.f. products are Vegan and Cruelty Free.
This product is made in a Fair-Trade Certified factory.
NET WEIGHT 0.74 oz. (21g)
Ingredientswater (aqua), cyclopentasiloxane, ceresin, dimethicone, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, polymethylsilsesquioxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, propylene glycol, lauryl peg-10 tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl dimethicone, sodium chloride, camellia sinensis leaf extract, squalane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, silica, triethoxycaprylylsilane, talc, butylene glycol, disodium edta, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol,
May Containtitanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499),
Ingredients may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the packaging for the product you receive for the list of ingredients in your particular product.
How To Apply Poreless Primer:
- Step 1: For easy and hygienic primer application, use spatula end of Putty Primer Brush and Applicator to scoop out Poreless Putty Primer.
- Step 2: Use the brush end of Putty Primer Brush and Applicator to apply and blend a thin, even amount of face primer to moisturize skin prior to makeup application.
- Step 3: Allow primer to set for 30 seconds before applying foundation.
Pro tip: You can also apply primer to eyelids prior to eyeshadow application to lock your eyeshadow in place.
Poreless Putty Face Primer FAQs:
Is face primer good for my skin?
Yes, face primer can help with blurring the appearance of pores. It also infuses extra hydration into the skin, creates a matte surface for your foundation, and helps your makeup last longer.
What does Poreless Putty Primer do?
Poreless Putty Primer is infused with squalane to help grip makeup for long-lasting wear and a flawless finish. This hydrating formula contains a velvety texture that seamlessly glides over skin to help smooth imperfections.
Does face primer reduce the look of pores?
Yes, Poreless Putty Primer helps minimize the appearance of pores for a flawless look!
Is Poreless Putty Primer silicone or water-based?
Poreless Putty Primer is water-based. If you want to find out if a primer is water or silicone-based, you can look at the ingredient list. If you see words ending in -cone, -methicone, or –siloxane in the first few ingredients, then the primer is silicone-based. Water-based primers are usually more lightweight and may be more helpful for normal to dry skin.
Read more about which face primer is best for your skin type